#headshot

1,967,137 posts tagged with #headshot

Photos and Videos about #headshot

I'm not a hero, I'm not a bad guy...I'm just a man who do what he need to do ! #prowrestling #wrestler #wwe #catch #prowrestler #indywrestling #deadshot #headshot #antihero

(@iam.faizi_)

2 Minutes Ago

🔫PUBG🔫❤️Dis awsm online multiplayer game😍"WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER" #pubg #gamer #online #battle #warriors #headshot #kills #tommygun #playerunknownsbattlegrounds #followme

😀 #positivevibes #smile #world 🌏💙✌️

(@anamberproduction)

10 Minutes Ago

Hi 👋🏾! I’m Amber, a Long Island based filmmaker & event/wedding videographer, and I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone that has followed this page thus far. I already have a formal “about me” that you can check out on my website (link in bio) so instead I thought I’d share 5 random facts about myself. ~ •I’m addicted to popcorn. I shamelessly, regularly, eat an 800+ calorie bag of popcorn in one sitting. My current favorite is @angiesboomchickapop sea salt flavor, which I saturate with Parmesan & garlic popcorn seasoning. Yes I do also smuggle this into the movies via a large purse or coat over the arm. ~ •I’m a hopeless romantic that over analyzes everything. Plus I’m clumsy so yes, I do wonder if I’ll meet Prince Charming one day when he saves me from a near death fall. ~ •I don’t like to share. One day when I was 4, my sister rode my bike around our basement. I didn’t want her to ride it so I somehow jammed my hand in between the spokes to try to stop her & my hand got stuck. Firefighters had to come to my house to “save” me. ~ •I love getting to know people in one-on-one conversations. Put me in a group setting where people are socializing and talking over each other and I will clam up— unless a question is directed at me. Put me at a table or anywhere with one person and I will ask as many questions as possible, share as much information is acceptable and enjoy every single moment of it. ~ •I’m a “Jesus freak” (term coined by @officialtobymac). My faith in Jesus Christ is what shapes my actions and decisions 75% of the time (the other 25% of the time my sin nature & emotions take over & cause me to do real stupid things).

(@ohlunacreative)

6 Minutes Ago

This is the last shoot I worked on before I left Australia! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The face behind the faces! For all your cosmetic needs: @jacinta_cosmeticinjector / @jacintaow ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photography: @malificentimages MUA: @ohlunacreative ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #leica #m10 + #elmarit 90/2.8 + #fvlight Z720S ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #digital #fullframe #rangefinder #portraits_ig #ledlighting #ringlight #leatherjacket #headshot #studio #catchlights #blonde #postthepeople #leica_camera_aus #crkennedy #mal #beauty #portrait #studiophoto #edgy

(@yunity_art)

8 Minutes Ago

Second headshot commission - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #headshot #commission #draw #drawing #commish #digitalart #headhostdraw #redhead

(@lolos_gaming)

10 Minutes Ago

A little sniper montage from Battlefield 4. Actually made this a while back but forgot about it. Enjoy or don't. #battlefield4 #battlefieldmontage #battlefield #sniper #killshot #multiplayer #xboxuploadstudio #uploadstudio #headshot #montage #xboxones #xboxone #xboxlive #xbox #guyswhogame #gaming #gamer #lolosgaming #lolo2fast4you

(@detrianwho)

12 Minutes Ago

1v5 Clutch against Pug.G Btw i just uploaded a fragmovie check this out 👇 https://youtu.be/2dkJo8CMLi8 If you like what you see be sure to check my youtube 👇 https://www.youtube.com/detrian/ . . #r6 #siege #r6siege #rainbow6 #rainbowsix #rainbow6siege #clutchaf #rainbowsixsiege #clutch #battleroyale #youtube #shooter #headshots #headshot #awesome #ubisoft #fps #funny #funnymoments #battlefield4 #gameplay #fortnite #cod #callofduty #battlefield #getrekt #gta5 #fifa #gamer #gaming

(@thedestinyaddiction)

15 Minutes Ago

Had the longest most epic boss battle ever on god of war tonight. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 * —————————————- * ~~~Partners/Fam~~~ * { @celestialguardian } * { @sintrocity } * { @alexis_lan } * { @anya_847x } * { @menace92_ } * { @manyserenadebeast } * { @iamsilent1_ } * { @zielander } * { @espada718 } * { @aarronelsewhere } * { @dollfacedpsycho } * { @ladyrabbittxo } * { @lordeprime } * { @psycogenesis } * { @dizzymynx } * ————————————— * ~~~~~~Tags~~~~~~ * #destiny2 #bungie #winnerwinnerchickendinner #trials #pvp #pc #destinythegame #exotics #clutch #exotic #fortnite #squad #crossbow #flawless #pump #shotgun #sniping #headshot ##fortniteclips #crossplatform #pubg #victoryroyale #wiggle #twitch #streaming #fortnitechipmunks #godofwar